Rocky Mountain Junior High School
Community Council Meeting
November 7, 2016
Conference Room in Main Office
Approval of minutes
- Final Report School Plan 15-16 completed
- Local Boundary Study Team
- Boundary changes for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Quarterly update on School Improvement Plan (data)
- FLEX Time changes for next year
- Designed more like Fremont/Weber
- Blending Learning program
- Blended learning is a formal education program in which a student learns at least in part through delivery of content and instruction via digital and online media with some element of student control over time, place, path, or pace. While still attending a "brick-and-mortar" school structure, face-to-face classroom methods are combined with computer-mediated activities.